About Us

We are a wholesale dollhouse company only. Our kits are manufactured in a little warehouse in the Colorado Rockies. They are available through only seven stores. You can see the list of stores here - Where Our Kits Can Be Purchased

And you can see the kits we make here - Rocky Mountain Woodcrafts

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Photo Challenge #1 - Self Portrait

#1 - Self Portrait


The prompt for week one of this "52 Week Photo Challenge" was "Self Portrait".  I came to the conclusion that the warehouse was both too cold and too messy to show you in a picture (maybe someday, after I get some of the sawdust swept up) so this is David and I hanging out with the beautiful Lace House. I think it might be my favorite of all of our kits.

So week one is DONE! Fifty one more weeks to go! Wish us luck! Hope all of your dollhouse New Years resolutions are going well too!

- Wendy & David
Rocky Mountain Woodcrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment